- Vehicle according to the crew type (not related to MUC.RR)
Personal motor cars are allowed, equipment for taking the patient into the vehicle is not assessed.
- Extremities splinters
- Blood glucose meter
- Injection needles and syringes
- Cervical collar
- Oxygen bottle 2 l
- Oxygen mask
- Monitor with defibrillator
- Bandages, sterile dressings
- Suction Unit
- Pulse Oximeter
- Isothermic foil
- Blood pressure meter
- Diagnostic lamp & headlamps - must have your own!
- Transport Equipment – one at least (not related to MUC.RR)
Stretcher, scoop, vacuum mattress etc.
- Pulmonary ventilator
- Equipment for mass disasters
Triage cards, evidence sheets, signs for functions etc., according to national rules.
- Equipment for securing airways
Intubation tools, laryngeal mask, combitubus etc.
- Equipment for securing i.v. line
Infusion, disinfection, infusion set, tape, esmarch.
We accept imitations of ambulance equipment, these must be visibly marked (i. e. shoebox with a cord/tube/ and visible label “suction unit”) and their dimensions and weight must match the original equipment.
We do not accept the same box with labels suction unit, ventilator, ECG on three different sides only!